© 2018 PRP Health.com. All rights reserved.
This website is published and maintained by PRP Health.com. Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information on this website are the intellectual property of PRP Health.com.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Microsoft, the Microsoft logo, as well as the names of any Microsoft software and products, are trademarks of Microsoft Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
What constitutes proper use? Subject to the restrictions set out below, you may:
• View, download, and print, electronic publications, photos, text, or videos from this website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes.
• Share links to or electronic copies of downloadable publications, videos, or posts on this site.
You may not:
• Distribute artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, photos, text, or videos from this website with or as part of any software application (including uploading such materials to a server for use by a software application).
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit any artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, photos, text, or videos on this website for a commercial purpose or for money (even if no profit is involved).
• Create for distribution purposes, any software applications, tools, or techniques that are specifically made to collect, copy, download, extract, harvest, or scrape data, HTML, images, or text from this site. (This does not prohibit the distribution of free, non-commercial applications designed to download electronic files such as EPUB, PDF, MP3, and MP4 files from public areas of this site.)
• Misuse the website or its services, such as interfering with or accessing the website or its services using a method other than what is explicitly provided.
• Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
The medical content provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. PRP Health.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in the site.
Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health-care provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
This website has endeavored to include accurate and up-to-date PRP information. However, the information you access is provided “AS IS” without warranty, express or implied. This website disclaims all express or implied warranties related to medical including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This website makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any information accessed. This website assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the medical content provided. Reliance on any information provided is solely at your own risk. In no event shall this website be liable for any claims or damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the medical information provided, whether such claims or damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not this website is advised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This website and all information, content, materials, and other services made available to you through the website are provided by PRP Health.com on an “as is” basis. PRP Health makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
PRP Health.com does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. PRP Health will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, or other services made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential (including loss of profits) damages.
Law and Jurisdiction